S5. Terminal Window Remote Server SHORTCUTS:
1. Paste from clipboard ssh root@[ip-address] command, and hit <enter>
2. When prompted, type yes<enter>
3. When prompted, type in the Root Password and hit <enter>
Type in the Terminal commands below (shown in boldface) and hit the <enter> key.
4. Go to the builddir directory:
5a. Start jack in server mode:
in this example, buffer of 512 frames/period, sample rate of 48k, &=run command in background
jackd -d dummy -p512 -r48000 &
5b. Start jacktrip in server mode:
here is an example of a command Sarah Weaver has used with the NowNet ensembles
[-S = run in Hub Server Mode, -p2 = client out/in but no loopback]
./jacktrip -S -p2 -q32 -z
6. When you are done with your session, DON’T FORGET to DELETE your remote Linode Cloud Server or you will continue to get charged!